Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Politics and Why

Who do you think should win? Obama or McCain? I strongly back Obama. If I can vote, I'd vote for him. His policies on a few matters are very convincing and we do need to see someone who has the real calibre takes on the White House again. Ha3 speaking like an American. I don't know why but this election has really caught my eye. I still remember the race between Al Gore and Bush, and Bush with Kerry but this one, is the best. Maybe its because Obama's the first black to run? 

Back to Malaysia, what about Abdullah and Anwar? Hm.. I back neither. That's because I'm a supporter of Mahathir. So if you ask me right now I would say 'No comment'. Some of them told me that we shouldn't be mingling around with politics. But to me, I'm just taking notes on what's happening around us. Lets face it. Their decision, their policies will somehow affect us. The rich, the poor, government servant, businessmen, and even students. I think before I do. Maybe that's my problem, I think too much.


 

2 comments:

Juwita said...

Obama won! yeah! hahaha.
:D

Sufee Yusli said...

yeah!! ha3 he's the best!