Sunday, November 16, 2008

Don't read if you're sick of me. =)

I just went back from Segamat this afternoon. You know what? It's quite sad. Why? I think because I was leaving a place which I hate a lot and then I came to like it there. It sounds stupid but that's the reality. And these past few days I had a lot of memories that I gatal2 nak buat sendiri. I went out with the girl I have a crush with and owkay.. As usual, I'll change to doormat mode. It's not that I don't try but I did. What to do. I'm just the guy who drives the car. 

Okay back to going back home. It was kinda sad and I was driving and having a friend at my side, so we talked. Talk? It was rather a crying session for him. This may be caused by the fact that he's leaving his beloved girlfriend. Aww... ha3 I'm the one who has to console him by saying all those cliche stuff.

If you love someone, let them go.
If they come back to you, then he/she is yours.
If they don't, they never was in the first place.

Meetings will end in departure. Get used to it.

You're so lucky you have someone who cries for you.
Me? I'll be six feet underground when that happens.

I'm not that good at giving advice so that's that lah. Then I went on rambling about this girl.. Then he went berzerk and give me one.

Why do you want to go on? She doesn't like you okay? Stop being stupid and go find other people. I think you'll lose your breath the time she has to slap you on the face to say 'I don't like you' for the 198767861269th time.

Sheesh, that alone is a slap on the face. So, this post is not a babble to gain symphaty or whatnot. But I just wanted to write this as a diary for my day today. I don't want to forget today. I really don't. 

No comments: