Monday, December 22, 2008

Hold Your Horses

My friend said that guys usually looks at girl's face first before they look at anything else. Guys do not actually fall in love with the girls' personality but rather for their looks. Is that really true? If we guys look at peoples' face, a lot of ugly people will be bachelor till their death. Yes. To me, God made all His creations accordingly. There are a few of them which you can say 'special' but to me they are Gods' way of testing us. 

Back to the topic, men is not what gals always think about. We do not think about sex 24/7. 

OMG!! They don't??

Yes, we don't. We have loads of other things to think about. Come to think about it, 90% of my friends who thinks about getting married early are girls. Come on, besides sharing lives, what are marriage for? At this point of life and age, I don't think my friends think about commitment yet. We only think about the fun of getting married. So, who actually think about 'you-know-what' in the first place?

Therefore, as a response to my friends' statement just now, there are a few of us who are like that, and there are a few of the girls who are like that. Therefore, it is not anomaly. Normal for a teenage whose hormones are raging. Hey, even I had those times when I can't control myself. But not to THAT extent la. For the one who knows, knows. =)) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huh, watever pn, guys sucks!
;PpP hehhee

p/s:ini komen org kecewa,, so...