Sunday, December 14, 2008

Reason To Live

Today was a bit adventurous for me. Still I'm driving. Ha3 But what I saw this morning was nothing to laugh about. I saw a truck in the middle of the road and a Rusa van with a smashed front. A man was lying on the road, presumably lifeless. And there are a few people that were trying to save this unconscious little boy. When I saw the boy, all the sympathy came gushing out of me. He will wake up being told that his father died, while he was still sleeping in the car. How will he go on with his life.

I am a bad driver. It's not that I don't know how to drive, it's because I do. I'm reckless. I admit that I have no patience when I'm behind the wheels. And at one point I am not afraid about the consequences of my doing. To me, if I die, I'll die. But now, for the sake of the people I love, I need to change. I realise now that it will affect other people too. 

Oh ya, during my supper (at 9 it's called supper right?), I drank this Toffee Nut Frappuccino. Cool drink. It kinda has every taste that you wanted in an ice blended. And while I was drinking, I saw this Iranian guy was praying while he was sitting down. In the middle of Starbucks, yeah that's weird to me. I've seen them done it on the plane, but in a cafe, it's my first time. It's not like the place does not provide a praying room. But hey, maybe the guy doesn't know. Who knows. 

Tommorrow InsyaAllah I'm going to the museum and eat kacang pol, whatever that is. I'm very excited. Ha3 don't know why. Well I know why but not sure if it's going to last. I'm determined to live the moment. =))

No comments: