Monday, January 26, 2009

Explorace Danga

Oh ya, if I would describe today, I just have one word. FUN! Well, I started the day with a breakfast with the family. Jarang okay, coz I used to get up late after subuh. He3 And then I went to pick Pah from the bus stop. Then start the journey to the beloved city. Little did Ili know that we had collapsed their plan and made a new one.

Well, basically, I just don't want to park at City Square coz it would be d*** expensive! So, Danga Bay is the best choice. Aha, we walked all the way from Danga Bay to City Square!! OMG! Actually it was not that far, but I don't know lah. Imagine, 2 hours of none stop walking. Is that far? Well 2 hours is because on the way, all of us were busy taking picture lah, busy dating lah, eating mandarin pun ada! Ha3 So I cannot estimate how far it is.

We started from Danga Street Mall, and it's a slow start. From the look of the clouds, most people would predict that it's going to rain soon. But we kept on going. Lawa tau Selat Tebrau, when we see it up-close. People would think that we're a bunch of Bangladeshi who just went down the tongkang from, well Bangladesh la kan? We crossed the road when we reach the front of Dataran Bandaraya. If we kept going straight, I think it would be quite boring actually.

Taking pictures, again. And then went to the side of Sultanah Aminah Hospital. Hu3 And the Mahmoodiah graveside. Eerie, but not scary. Well, lets skip the spastic school and the prison part lah. Not that cool. But hey, we arrived at CS!! Cool.

To be continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

d journey begins..haha
best best! (=

Khadijah Hamizah said...

hey dear. Im tagging u. Dont know if u're into this kind of thing. Buat yg bertarikh 18012009 okayh.
:)