Monday, February 23, 2009

Yeeeha!

Hello. I just remembered my conversation with my friend, Nigel yesterday. We were talking about all the motions that he had debated. One of them was This house condemns the use of animals in sports and entertainment. I love it. Nigel was the opposition. One of the government's argument was involving animals in sports is barbaric. Here's his answer;

Ladies and Gentlement. Why don't we look at Texas and Spain? Annually, half the population of these two territories will go out and enjoy their sports. One of it is rodeo and the other would be bull fighting. They are using the animals, yes but in a controlled manner. Which is more barbaric? The act of using animals in a controlled way, or the act of diminishing entirely the tradition of a country and a state which started hundreds of years ago?

Woa I tell you. It's not easy to come out with that kind of idea okay. Even I can't think of that in a mere minute. Well Nigel Wong, I'm telling you this. You're a genius. Period. =)

No comments: