Friday, March 27, 2009

Little House On The Prairie

I always disturb someone? I guess. For one thing, I'm sure I'm kinda, okay maybe obnoxious to at least two to three people. It might be a few for some. But hey, what's life without haters right? Ha3 Oh ya and I'm sarcastic sometimes. Well most of the times. No reasons. I'm a jerk. That might be a good reason. ;) I'd always pick on someone, someone that matters most to me. So when I do pick on you, that means we're close. But don't glow yet, because on a few occasion I pick on someone just because I plainly hate them. 

Seems that I am a jerk. Well, I am who I am. I critic but sometimes it contradicts with my own actions. Well I still am human where mistakes do happen. It's natural you know. Oh ya, I started to write this post because I wanted to write something so I don't forget. 

I would like to die in the hands of my loved one. Be it in my old age or my early twenties. I just don't want to be alone. Isn't it lovely to spend the last of your days with someone you care, hold hands, walking in the park while observing the kids play around. Ha3 Central Park would be my choice. Or some house on the prairie. Wah.. Besh2. I love calm stuff. 


Ha, looks nice right? He3 But during my old age, boleh lah duduk sini.. Muda2 duduk sini, tak sempat tua aku bunuh diri! Ha3

2 comments:

Sufee Yusli said...

Thanx! Thanx for visiting yeah.

Viola Ng said...

heyya buddy..
u still remember me after so long?i thought u forget me already.
anyway..thanks for your encouragement.
i am sure i will buck up this semester.
yup sure...
we three will have another gathering and we will crap about shawn's gf again.lolz...miss ya loads buddy.hope to see ya very very soon.