Sunday, May 24, 2009

God, Please!

One day, God just installed His new gadget. Anywhere He go, He'll get prayers from His creations. It's so advanced He can monitor it from where and who the prayers are from. So He switched on the device. Boom. Millions of prayers came pouring in from all over the world. He's so happy to see that many are contacting him. He reads the first one.

From : Malina

Location : Spain

Content : God, I hate this Richard guy. Please, I pray to you, get rid of him for me.
 
Hm, okay, He thought. Then He went on to read the second prayer.

From : Chuan Xing

Location : Beijing

Content : I seriously think you should take Richard's life. He's a damn (forgive my language) ass!

Right... He continues reading the next prayer.

From : Barrack Obama

Location : White House, United States of America

Content : God, I am praying for a few billion souls here in America. Please consider taking Richard to hell. I believe he is doing more harm than good to the citizens of Earth.

When God read this, He checked a few million others and the contents are almost the same. So He considered granting their prayers and send Richard to Hell. Soon enough, He received billions and billions of prayers, praising and expressing gratitude towards Him. He's so pleased.

Two weeks later, he received another prayer. There's something special about it. A first-timer.

From : Lucifer

Location : Hell

Content : God, I know this is the first time but I'm begging you. Please get Richard out of here!


No comments: