Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mind Your Manners. That's All You Have

Hello. How I miss writing here. But I must say that I have writer's block. Ha3 so much for it. I just don't know what to write. But this morning I went to Amway's factory here in JB. I was suppose to go there yesterday but something came up, as usual. So there I go. And oh ya, it was like 4 years ago since I last went there so I can't find the damn huge building. 

Inside, I was expecting a few smiling people but a hope is just hope. Everyone was like running here and there as if they're in a race to pick up orders. Stupid right? What's the point of running? You'll still get the stupid parcel. Well, as if the staff are not rude enough, the guy behind the counter made my day worse. I don't know the damn ADA number for my parents, so dah la kan? Kena marah pulak.

The thing is, these people depended on their jobs to keep them alive. One jobless day would mean they'll have to sit at the roadside begging for food. So why not doing your job with a smile? Or a manner would be so fine. They act as if we're nuisance. If we're not there, they're not going to have anything to eat! I wouldn't mind if you drive a Benz but it's just a stupid Proton! Wake up stupid! You need customers to keep breathing!

To me, who you are doesn't matter. It's how you bring yourself. Even if you're a big shot football player, if your manner sucks, nobody will look up to you. The thing is, everybody needs each other. Disregarding your gender, race or nationality, you won't survive alone. It's such a basic knowledge but nobody seems to take the effort to understand it. One more thing, even if you don't like what you do, think optimistically. You'd die if you don't do it.

2 comments:

s said...

haha.
i also hate lousy customer service!
bnyak buang mase!

Viola Ng said...

hey ya..i totally agree.sales man or even those who r into business should have nice n good manners. but dunno y it is the opposite side now.
i am dealing with soo much ill mannered and even illiterate people nowadays..........!life is soo damn hard..........