Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Peace Is Just 5 Minutes Walk Away

Hello. Just got back from Dewan Sri Temenggong. Woa, it's a sight for sore eyes I tell you. Tak menyesal ouh turun. Sejuk hati ni duduk kat Segamat. Ha3 yeah but I don't think it would do me any good. Or does it? Well, I dont intend to write that long for tonight. But I had to say, I really was stressed out the first day I arrived at Segamat this semester. Seriously, I was thinking of ditching every class the whole week so that I could go back home. But as the days pass, I started to find peace.

How? Ha mesti orang ketawa ke hape dengar explanation kali ni kan. By going to the mosque. I totally feel the pain ease off by going there. Maybe it's because of the fact that SR is freaking hot and the place is recently installed with loads of aircon. What makes me more enthusiastic is that everytime I was there, it will be filled by at least 40 people. Takdelah rasa sunyi when I performed Zohor or Asar. In these three semesters I've been here, I've never saw that place being so crowded without any events. My compliment to Dr. Kamil Ibrahim for the success.

He (Dr. Kamil) has been trying a lot of stuff to have that kind of jemaah. Right from serving food for berbuka, till the point where he spent money to install air conditioners and even speakers that allows the azan to be heard till SAB (maybe lah kot). The last known effort was actually the kursus pemantapan Ibadah. It resulted with the crowd at the mosque. With the current condition of the place where it is extremely condusive for anyone to perform solat, I don't see why the students don't want to go there at least 3 times a day.

Yang penting adalah kita mencuba. Ikhlas merupakan suatu aspek yang amat penting dalam Ibadah. Ya. Tetapi, kita tidak boleh menyalahkan sesiapa hanya kerana mereka pergi ke masjid untuk merasakan kedinginan pendingin hawa yang terdapat di situ. Ini adalah kerana dari keadaan yang kondusif tersebutlah, datang keikhlasan untuk melakukan ibadah dalam keadaan yang selesa. Jangan peduli kritikan orang ramai yang mempersoalkan niat kita ke sana. Hanya Allah yang berhak menilai apa yang tersirat, mahupun tersurat.

2 comments:

King Of Single said...

oh da ramai ek org jmaah kat PI...alhamdulillah..

oye pasal speaker tu mmg clear da....lg bilik aku ni rase dkat je ngan pi tu.

Sufee Yusli said...

ha3 bagus la tu. rase dekat, pe kate dekatkan lg.. he3