Thursday, July 16, 2009

Stupidity Was Never Gender Biased

Hello. I've no idea what to write actually. I've loads to tell but not right here. I suppose that I'm a kind of guy who would just put something behind if I don't think it's suitable to be written. But, I am the kind of guy who says what I think. So there is no possibilities of me talking back, as long as you are man enough to say what's in your mind to me. Yup. Right on my face.

I've been through a lot this week. I mean, ups and downs. But the ups foreshadows the stupid downs. Started off with a dull Monday, I looked up to the next day which is the MPKP. Majlis Pengenalan Kelab dan Persatuan. I saw loads of part 1 students being so innocent, signing up to three to four clubs just because we told them to do so. Ha3 fun dowh kenakan budak2 nih. Now I know how my seniors felt when they forced us to join them.

Then I got to know that one of my group mate is not satisfied with the way I work with him. Come on, that's how I function, who are you to force me to follow your way? You are the one who wanted to be a part of us, so just follow with the flow. Copernicus just called okay. The universe does not revolve around you. The thing that I'm not happy with is the fact that he talked about me behind my back. But I am professional. If he speaks up, then I'll confront him. If not, life goes on as usual.

Just now, I went back from ELS board meeting. Very informal. I like. Ha3 I turned out being EXCO for Protocol along with Nissa Jamal and some girl labelled as Fatimah. We don't know her name. Tu la, sape suruh balik cepat. He3 sorry. Muka aku nampak protokol sangat kah?? Serabai de ar. Anyhow, Nissa and I are supposed to be the MC for next week's ELS AGM. We'll see.

So, I'm going to watch HP this Saturday with my sis. Probably somebody will tag along but I kinda doubt it. Tu yang senang jadi single. Ha3 no need to pay for anyone. Save!! Well, what I'm trying to say is, life is great. I managed to grasp the idea that if we chill, then everything will come into place. Thank you God. Thank you so much.

No comments: