Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Week Of Dullness

Good day. I am so sorry for neglecting this blog for quite a long time. Yeah, considering I used to write at least once a day, not writing for a week made me go nuts. Good Lord you should see me when I'm not writing. Shivering, my head was never right. Ha3 Okay2 enough nonsense. Actually I can't have an access to my own notebook as I forgot my own password. Tu lah, gatal tukar password sambil tergelak and then lupa. In the name of God, I am so pissed off with my memory. I can memorise the whole of Wonderpets theme song, but I forgot my own password. How is that?

Baiklah. Perlu aku rasa untuk aku berhenti mengeluh dengan kesalahan aku sendiri. Ada yang cuba hendak menenangkan aku dengan berkata bahawa setiap manusia tidak boleh lari dari dua perkara, iaitu lupa, dan mati. Eh yeke? Ke mati dan tua, ataupun dosa dan mati? Entahlah, tapi yang penting lupa tetap ada, dan mati itu pasti. Well, but I kept on thinking, why oh why that during this week, so many things had happened that I can't even remember what I've forgotten.

Yesterday, I managed to get out of class the minute they told us that Dr. Kamarulzaman is not going to attend the lecture. It's not that I hate going to class, but I just need to focus on the next important thing, which is Finance test. Urgh, do you know how frustrating it is to read, and read, and read again but it's just not going to stick on your head? Compare it with burning your skin with a mere lighter, yeah it's almost the same.

Then I went back straight to my room. I reread the formula, remember the concepts, and read the theories. Then I went flat. Ha3 after how many minutes of studying Fin262, can you imagine that? I close my eyes for a while. Suddenly I heard the azan. Have you heard the ones from Mecca? Yeah, that's what I heard. Exactly. How wonderful it is to listen to someone who's calling you to the mosque? I can't help but running to the source of that sound.

Sampai je kat sana, terus masuk (tadi kat kolej dah amik wudhu') and berdiri betul2 depan mimbar. Okay maybe a few rows back but it's in line with the khatib. I can see the director, deputy director, the YDP for MPP, and whoever matters lah. Semua mendengar dengan khusyuk. Actually, when you're in the mosque, you'll discover this inner peace which you can never actually look for it elsewhere. So, when in there, supposingly everyone should keep quite lah kan. But ada jugak yang tenang sangat sampai tertutup mata ha.

Well, the thing is, you should be prepared when you're going to the mosque. Because that's where you're going to contact Him. He's looking forward to hear you speak to Him, but you went there half-heartedly. Even in relationships, that's a sign where your partner will either slap you or leave you just like that. Inside the place, keep quite, and talk only about the stuff that's needed to be discussed about. You're inside the house of God. Might as well go on and read the Quran or something.

Haih, I really don't have the topic to talk about. But I do know that I need to think fast because the longer I'm like this, the lamer I'll get. Oh ya, I've been smiling all over the week. Thank you for replying my text yeah! =) Janji nanti belanja awak gula2 and eskem.

No comments: