Friday, January 14, 2011

My Long Lost Blog

Hello! Oh my God it's been a long time since I've been here. I never thought that I would open this blog again. But yeah, in the light of the recent events, I think I should have my say, even though nobody is reading. Since this is the first time I'm writing in the past, what, seven months? I think I would update on whatever my thought has been swirling around.

Firstly, these past few months, I'm happily married (eceh married pulak, kapel je..) to my Sayang. He3 there has been up and downs but I have to say that the ups overcame the downs and trust me, it has been quite heavenly. ;) he3 Being in a relationship this far again has taught me that nothing can be taken without consequences, and things will never go the way you like. Follow the flow, and you'll never drown.

Secondly, I have to say that I noticed that there has been a lot of deaths recently. I know that everyday lots of people die, but recently the deaths are coming nearer and nearer. Many of the people I know are now on their way to the other world. Probably this is because of my age, not to say that I'm old but I do know a lot of people now. And those people are, you know, old. That might explains the fact that maybe a small portion of my acquiantance are now dead.

Next, Malaysia is now going through a very interesting chapter. Everyone is now blaming the other party for whatever mishaps that happen. That is not fair. Try to look at the situation, analyse, and then start blaming. Ini tak, belum2 mahu bakar buku lah, pelan 100 hari lah. Pelik2 saje.. Oh ya, Datuk Idris keluar TV haritu. My roomate at Mekah tu. he3 tumpang glamour kejap.

Oh ya, lastly and I never wanted to talk about it actually, is that right now I'm struggling to find a company to analyse for my VIVA. I'm so busy sometimes that I have to cancel my date with my girl.. Hu3 I'm so sory Sayang.. ;) You want me to make you proud right..?

Well, that's it for now.. I think I still have the interest in writing, but flare dah takde la.. hu3 Bosan je. MUET dapat 4 je pulak tu! haih.. Till then.

At last saya update kan Sayang? he3 ;p

9 comments:

zila musman said...

finally! haha.so life's getting great rite?hehe. eleh,nak jugakk kan cakap muet dapat band 4. Grr.:)

p/s: gud luck 4 ur viva la vida~~ :p

Sufee Yusli said...

ha3 yeap2 life is sooo great rite now.. ;) thanx to you.. thanx viva ni mmg la vida loca sungguh. hu3

Sufee Yusli said...

ha3 yeap2 life is sooo great rite now.. ;) thanx to you.. thanx viva ni mmg la vida loca sungguh. hu3

Anonymous said...

sufee love sayang die so much ni..

Anonymous said...

Regular Work Out - In order to have abdominal fat reduced, the full body has to be engaged using the activity. It is generally recommended to consult your physician before starting this type of vacation you are losing weight quickly, which is influenced by the circumstances phen375 make small but manageable goals that you can in fact complete each week. More importantly for of a quarter of trial participants, Locaserine helped them lose over 10%. They may help provide us with an emphasis in your life along with increasing our self-esteem and confidence http://www.phen375factsheet.com the more muscle you carry on your physique greater calories you burn just chilling out doing nothing. The better you know yourself, the easier it really is to get good to yourself by maintaining eating self-control [url=http://www.phen375factsheet.com/]phen375[/url] groceries often place temping items all around the store and if you're hungry you will likely be thinking with your stomach, not the human brain.

Anonymous said...

Quelle est la meilleure façon pour un diplômé récent d'écriture créative pour obtenir un agent?

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably consider [url=http://www.cheapoksunglassesuk.co.uk]oakley sunglasses uk[/url] that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be at the net the simplest factor to consider of. [url=http://www.cheapoksunglassesuk.co.uk]oakley sunglasses[/url] , I say to you, I definitely get irked even as people think about concerns that they plainly don't realize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest as smartly as outlined out the whole thing with no need side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Just tremendous post! I must say i relished looking through it, tonsil stone you could be an excellent artice writer.I am going to you should take note of your internet site Satellite direct review all of which will quite often revisit sooner or later. I want to motivate everyone continue on your wonderful posts, use a pleasant holiday break penis advantage end of the week!

Anonymous said...

Talking of pregnancy, the first thing to be considered is not to do anything that would reduce the possibility of conceiving.
Although around 35%-40% of couples will get pregnant in 3 months, it can take up to 18 months for 90% of normal couples to conceive.
http://www.pregnancyhelper.in