Friday, November 28, 2008

Snippets

Have you ever heard something that makes you wanna say something? I'm sure you have, a lot. But I can only write what I think is wrong and sorry if it contrast with whatever your beliefs are.

Firstly, regarding the touching of dog. I believe that we cannot touch dog. Fullstop. It's written in the Quran and we know it. No double standard or anything. Then someone came and say that we can touch IF the fur are dry. So when it's not bathing or raining, you can touch it la? Wrong! That ruling only valid when you accidentally touched the dog. It's not a excuse for you, a Muslim, to have a dog as a pet! Don't follow the imam from Gubra.. It's a movie made by a deranged shemale who is hailed as the weirdest director in Malaysia.

Next, the practice of polygamy. The Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. married more than once around 1430 years ago because he is saving the fate of the widow of the fallen mujahideen. He did it in the name of Allah and whatever he did, he'll ask the consent from Allah. This is done by doing the Istikharah prayer or such. The muslim nowadays, are doing it in the name of LUST. They say that they wanted to follow the sunnah. Hah. Ya right. Which woman do you pick as the second, third or the fourth wife? A nice, alluring young gal. Sheesh, as far as I know, 80% of Muhammad's wife are widows.  Don't talk rubbish okay? You don't want to be labelled as munafik, trust me.

Don't try to say that I'm not educated enough in the field of religion. I study in the religious school and got the first degree for Darjah Khas. And I'm a liberal thinker who makes decision based not only from naqli, but also aqli. Oh ya, I take back what I said about marriage. As an action, I'll delete my post about marriage the other day.

No comments: