Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Stupid Diary for Today

Today I went to Jusco Taman Universiti with Adibah. She told me that she needs to 'see the world' so I thought I can do her a favor and drive her around and bring her to lunch. Well, she's my friend. I'll try to make everyone feel happy. Especially my friend. Try. But it's impossible I know. So all I can do is, try.

We went to the bookstore and then the retail shop and then to KFC. While we were there, stories upon stories came out as we haven't got a chance to meet in how many weeks. So all about my studies, hers', her boyfriend, even my holidays which is not that fun. Ha3 Seriously, that's the first time I think I had fun since the beginning of the holidays. 

Then we went to Giant and then after going round the market, I sent her home. After that I realise how lonely I felt, because it's not cool to not be around friends that's dear to you. Hm.. Ha3 so I decided to call my friends and talk to them instead.

Then at 9pm I texted her to wish her good luck for her final paper tomorrow. She replied saying she was waiting for her boyfriend to wish her. So I texted her boyfriend and he was like 'owh dude, thanks!' He's so kind that he didn't punch me in the stomach. Ha3 well that's another story. Then Adibah texted me saying 'I love him!! Ingat pun dia nak text orang' 

When the people dear to you felt happy, you'll feel happy too. Trust me. It's true. That is why I'll do my best to make people feel happy, coz at the same time, happiness seeps in too.

No comments: