Sunday, December 21, 2008

Do I Want It?

As we had breakfast this morning, my dad asked me what do I want for my birthday. I answered 'I don't know'. Seriously, I don't know what I want. To me, right now I won't want to ask for anything. Usually, what we asked for would be the hardest to get. And it would mostly be the easiest to go away. So, stop asking and just wait for anything to come. If it is yours, it will not go anywhere but to your direction. Besides avoiding disappointment, it will create an element of surprise. Voila! Two for the price of one! ha3 

Its okay for you to want something. But to ask for it? I won't. Like just now, my sister gave me a Converse bag! I've been eyeing a few sling-bag, but like I said, i don't ask. To buy it myself, is slightly impossible. I'm surprisingly a cheapskate to myself. But I don't mind spending for other people. Come to think of it, I am weird. Hm..

No comments: