Saturday, December 13, 2008

I Stood Still

I went to see The Day The Earth Stood Still. It was quite a movie. Long have I not watched a movie that can make the whole hall quite. Its' storyline was not that extravagant but the thrill of having some kind of humanoid thingy threatening us humans that they will wipe us off the face of the Earth. As usual, Keanu Reeves is the feelingless guy who cares only a little about the human race. To know more, watch the movie okey?

Right now, my head is numb. Seriously, numb. Like your feet does when you're sitting down for too long. I dunno why it's like this. Maybe I'm just too tired and lack of sleep. But I can't just let everything go and doze off. There are things to do and places to go. I'm online because I just need to write something. I know, stupid but I just felt the need to write something. 

Sometimes, we just need to let go. I let go. I just have to. Because no one cares.

No comments: