Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snippets

A friend once and forever will tell me, 'Jangan beriyer sangat bercinta'. Well, if you don't put your heart to it, how on Earth did people get married? Sex? I don't think it's all about sex. It's not that you're going to do that all the time. It has to be love. The reason the institution of marriage was established is because the chemical reaction that occurs inside your body. In layman terms, amour.

So when you're not 'beriyer bercinta', how do you really trust your partner? That's the problem, you don't in the first place. Whereas the really base of marriage is trust. So it's really important for you to really know and trust your partner before you go on to the next phase. The ultimate phase. 

I do get jealous when I see my friend go out as two happy lovebirds, very happy lovebirds. I do envy those people who says they have met their soulmate at a very young age. But I also do feel happy to see that they learning their lovers' heart, which is very important. It makes me think that it too can happen to me. 

'Remember, everyone deserve to have even a pinch of happiness.'

Anonymous

No comments: