Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merci Me Amor..

How do you measure your loyalty actually? Well, till now I don't think you can do that. Scientifically, you can't. But by using your heart, and all those mushy stuff, you can actually feel the love.. Ha3 Okay, because I'm kinda in the mood to say thank you, I am going to list a few of my friends in a few stages of my life that I think deserve the credit.

Fifi Natasha

Juliza Hamzah

Fauzi Salamon

Farhan Rahaman

Ramdhan Wardhian

Syed Dhiyauddin Aslah

Lee Zhi Xin

Ang Wei Long

Lee Hong

Shawn Tan

Li Fang

Afiqah
 
 Akmal

Yanti Iswa

Aufa Uzir

Saadah Ismail

Ili Haya Ismail

Changed my life:

Tarmizi Ismail

Siti Sarah Nur Aiman 

Ghazi Alif

Artiah Haris

Siti Khadijah Hamizah


Thank you. At one point, till today, you guys are the best. Well after my parents la. =)

p/s; where your position are doesn't matter. When you're up there, you're number 1 to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bangga ada nama aku! hhahahahaa

Anonymous said...

erhem...i saw my name!but y didnt u put it in full and in CAPITAL LETTER too.i would have feel so proud of it.anyway...thank me sudah la.but y thanks shawn also?alamak.....

Anonymous said...

err... gle bangga aku.. try cari nama aku kat google, skali kuar ar.. terkejut gle aku.. hehhehe..:D:D:D:D