Saturday, January 17, 2009

Aku Benci Racist!

Pernah tak kau rase yang kau dah tak boleh bohong orang lagi dah? Sebab pada kau, kalau kau bohong, masalah besar akan berlaku. Pada aku, kalau benda tu dah salah, aku tak boleh biarkan orang tu terus dalam kegelapan. Aku tak pandai selindung. I'm blunt. 

So that's why some people may find me rude. I speak what comes to my mind. When people pissed me off, I'll show that I'm not happy. Heck I'll show that I'm pissed! So if you are soft-hearted, peace loving people, don't mess with me okay? Coz recently I had a row with my lecturer. She insulted the Javanese, my people, my ethnic. Dia kata orang Jawa biasa duduk dalam hutan je. Kepale hotak die!! I made a point to her that my family, a Javanese family can succeed even better than hers. 

Me, a PROUD JAVANESE can communicate and write better english than her, a pure blooded Malay. So, it shows that no matter how high you are, jangan pandang kerek kat orang lain okayh? Because people, there is someOne who is always Greater than you. 




Ni, rumah Encik Yusli (orang Jawa) yang kat hutan tu.


No comments: