Thursday, January 22, 2009

Why Today?

Hello. I think I’ve been neglecting this page for a long while already. So I just want to write on how today has happened. In the morning, a class with Puan Ati is never boring. She’s the kind of lecturer that every student would want. She’s kind. Full stop. See, she’s so kind that you won’t even have the heart to not finish your assignments. Well, that’s a good start for the morning, don’t you think? Nope.

Then, I asked Azizi so that he’ll go for brunch at Ila. Of course, Nawal and Keen would be there with Kwang too. I’ve no appetite to eat actually. Then I saw Nina and Fyza. I went over to them and told them to order first, while I wait for their table. Then, she went off after telling me that her Roti Telur Sardin sold out. Merajuklah tu, I guess.

Then I texted her, asking if she wanted to go out and have brunch outside the campus. She was delighted to, I can say. See, I’ve been wanting to ask her out so many times but didn’t get the chance to do so. He3 So today might be my lucky day I guess. Oh ya, Keen wanted to go as well, but there’s no space, literally because Biha, Fify, Ezi and Fyza is in the same car. Sorry Keen.

So, skip the meal part and the hospital episode lah. Ha3 coz it’ll take a year to finish writing that. ;) Then, we went back to the campus. Boring.. Ustaz Nawawi was no better than last week. Helplessly hilarious. I can’t handle that. And then I got ready for the night’s NADIIA general meeting. I was there with the overcoat. First time I talked to Mutiara and Shyda was actually talking and smiling at the same time. That is a cool experience. I’m saying it not in a bad way. Because I’m happy when everyone seems to have a good time.

I can say that today I enjoyed my time in the campus, and a part of it outside. So, UiTM is not that bad of a place. I just have to find the silver lining on this cloud. Right now, it’s not that hard to do so. =) Oh ya, noticed that there are loads of gals that I mentioned here? Well, that’s because my guy friends are currently busy with their couples. So tak nak lah cerita pasal diorang. Ha3. Auravoir..

No comments: