Saturday, January 3, 2009

Last Resort

Gidday. This week has been a colourful one. I went through tiring, scary, dissapointing, happy, and hilarious moments. Sometimes I wonder how can I experience all that in just mere 10 days. I met old friends, and make new ones. Whatever happens, I should never let even one slip through my hands. But maybe I let one. I don't know. That's the dissapointing part. I will never say sorry again, because what I did was almost right. All I can say, good riddance.

A good way to start a year, huh? And to top it off, I can say I kinda blew off something by practically using my big mouth. Well, in this case my big thumb. Ha3 Oh ya, I met new lecturers as well. The best would be Puan Haryati. She commented on my style of presentation with;

I think we have a future lecturer in here! But need to have board management.

Ha3 that's the funniest I've ever heard. Okay, I don't see myself as a lecturer in the near future. I was thinking of opening a school, or maybe a hospital. Then when I think I am ready to teach, I plan to be a lecturer. Not as a profession, but to give back to society.

Many of us sees teaching in a deluded way. This noble profession is seen as a last resort, a backup plan if you don't succeed academically. And sometimes it's chosen because it's the safest form of occupation, not because of interest. With that, they will not perform as an educator. As a result, students will suffer. This should never happen. Why must the kids get the heat just because of the lack of interest of that teacher in doing his/her job right? 

Therefore, choose your future carefully. Because you're meddling with others' too, if you walk the wrong path. Seriously, I'm dissapointed with someone. Why must things ended like this.

No comments: