Friday, January 30, 2009

1

Every single day was like the last for me. He3 I live it to the max lah.

2

I was tagged by Khatty by the way. How do I know her yea? Long story woa..
Ha3 to make it short, it all started thru cellphone. Myspace-ing pun ye gak. Oh ya, she was my first young chaperone ever!! Ha3
All in all, a great gal in particular, and babe, hope you'll never change. ;)
3

I suffer from polyphobia. But the greatest is dog phobia. I can beat Ato Boldon when I'm chased by dogs. Serious man.
I also fear big things. Trust me, I hate big buildings and mountains. Lalu sebelah Batu Caves pun seram.
Aha, and if you wear costume yang macam Ronald McD tu, jauhkan diri kay? I hate those also. hee~ 

4

I simply love writing. Whatever mood I'm in, I'll write. It's my best way of expressing feelings peeps.
5

I have a sis. Lovely sista. Sayang dia. =)

6

I broke my leg when I was seven. I ran and slipped. Tibia and fibula twisted pastu patah. The worst in my life.

7

I'd kill to have Dome here in JB. Serious sandwich dia sedap ouh. Mulut I lagi kecik! 

8

I also love to listen. Everything you want to tell me, I'm all ears! Kalau tanak pun I hulur telinga gak. he3

9

When I was young, I'm addicted to jazz. Thanx to my parents. =)

10

I love driving at the 'right' time. Macam dalam movies. Now I like to find all the right time for everything.

11

I'm insomniac. I don't sleep well. And when I do sleep, my wake time lasts forever. Pelik kan? Insomniac ar beb.

12

Currently in my 2nd sem for DIIA. Sangat malas nak belajar. Tapi nak ANC. Berangan lebeyh.. ha3 

13

Trust me, everyone is my bestfriend. If you treat me well, I'll treat you like my sedara. 

14

I love to kiss forehead orang. My sis selalu kena la. he3 

15

Travelling is my thing. But not currently. Kalau suka berjalan, call me yeah?? 

16

I think being single is kewl or izzit? ;)

No comments: