Sunday, February 8, 2009

And The Curtain Fa- Oh Not Yet!!

Hello there friends. I believe that as of today, we have heard a lot about what happen to our friends back at Perak. Well, I certainly am excited because hey, it's the first time I heard of such a political calamity. And to top the juicy cake, such a small state has two governments! How can that happen people? He3 That is what happen when you are arrogant. Like I said before, there is Him, who is greater than all of us. 

When it happen to us, they laugh, saying that our people doesn't believe in us anymore. Losing two constituants, we take the defeat with a smile, offers congratulations and having a hope that we will both work together as a team to help the rakyat. But when it happen to them, they explode. It's not cool losing one state, I know. But to have to be insolent to the istana, what's up dude? Do not be rude to the sultan okay. I'm sure if it is Tuanku Sultan Iskandar the sultan of Johor he's messing with, he'd be slapped silly. 

Don't be arrogant. Life is like a ball. Sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down.

No comments: