Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm Craving For Ikan Masak Tiga Rasa

Do you think you'll get something if you really work hard for it? Of course. Everything is there for you, if you reach it. But don't you think that sometimes, when you're trying to hard, it's just not worth it? You lost almost everything just to get or concentrate on just one thing. Most people made that mistake.

Take this story for example. You're trying to catch this one fish, most probably a rare ikan bawal. During the conquest for this one stupid fish, you forgot that you have a fridge full of ikan kembong. By the time you catch the fish, all the fish in the fridge would already be spoilt. What a waste.

What would I do? For me, if I want something, I would try and get it. But if it is not worth my time and effort, I'd let go. I let go a lot of things lately. Tak rasa pape dah. Seriously it's nothing anymore. I don't want to be as the Malay saying goes;

Yang dikejar tak dapat, yang digendong keciciran

Have fun while you're at it.


No comments: