Saturday, March 21, 2009

For Tomorrow Is A Better Day

I just went up from downstairs. I can't believe that anyone would want to watch such a horror shown on national TV. I mean, okay before I go any further I'll say the name of the show. Akademi Fantasia. Urgh. What in the world is going on? People start to analyse what's happening inside the stupid place. And then millions of precious Ringgit are wasted just to see who wins the car and trips to God knows where. Hm..

I simply don't understand. Nowadays, loads have to be done. Why don't you just watch some useful stuff like Spongebob Squarepants or even TopGear maybe. Haish.. Well it shows really that we are now bombarded by these hedonistic culture. Enjoy while we can while the world is at the end of the buffalo's horn. Ha3  But nak buat macam mana. This is what's going on.

I just hope that one day, these people would get out of this shell which they are hiding under. Of course, who am I to change the world.

No comments: