Saturday, March 14, 2009

Of Money And Dignity




Hello. What have everyone been doing today? I guess they're out and about trying to look for something to entertain them. I dont know what to do actually. I was supposed to meet someone but then again I am soooooo not in the mood. Here, I was searching for some materials for this project and I saw a headline. Apparently the UMNO Youth chief for the Feds have been charged with bribery. How much? All of them amounting to less than RM4000. Yeah. Banyak giler.. Blurgh!

Bodoh. Benda kecik macam tu pun tak reti nak simpan. Haish. I am against money politics and I am against bribery. But IF you have to do it, do it quietly la.. We've heard of a lot of serious allegations on many politicians that mingle with money politics, but allegations stays allegations. Nobody can give full evidence. If somebody can, we'll see our prison's full of politicians, BN's and PR's alike. And these allegations involved a whole smack of Ringgit! Not just RM1500.. 

That is why our system sucks. Everyone can be bought. Nothing is clean. Whatever you want to do, money up front. If not, nothing will progress. Somehow someday this will collapse. Because everyone is so damn greedy. In this time and day, many are eager to rise from the economic storm. Anything would suffice. Well, this is stupid. Everything had to be earned. Nothing is free. 

The conclusion for today's post is, I don't agree with Ustaz Syazali's way of making money. And he's such a show-off. 

2 comments:

KOKEEN said...

dia memang show off lah. tuhan senang je nak tarik balik sufee.

Sufee Yusli said...

haah. agreed!