Sunday, March 29, 2009

You Did It Again! Oh But So Carefully.

I just went back from the movies. I think when I enter Tebrau City Jusco it was freaking hot. But when I got out, it was raining like hell! In most places, people would run around in circle screaming 'the end is near!' But we here in Johor Bahru, that kind of rain is just so normal we can even dance in it. Yeah. We know it's polluted. We just don't care. ;)

Oh ya. The movie I watched just now was Talentime. Another one by Yasmin Ahmad. Woa. When I first knew that she's going to direct yet another movie, I'm expecting a Gubra-ish kinda tale. But this motion picture was okay la. Yes, there are controversial moments but it covers only a minuscule part of the whole story. It started of with some words in Tamil. Then a sentence slowly emerge at the bottom, which says;

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious and Most Merciful.

Well I don't know. It's more like a teen love story.. Yeah and about life too. Maybe because I am at the brink of love, the movie has a few touching moments here and there. And as a human being, it touches my heart to see Kahoe embracing Hafiz during the Talentime. It shows the spirit of unity between two friends, even though they have totally different backgrounds. I don't know whether to recommend this movie or not. But I'd say I don't dislike this movie. For more info on Talentime, click here.

2 comments:

Viola Ng said...

i wanna watch talentine too buddy.oh ya..i did leave u comment in the previous piece of blog i think.check it out.it is the reply to the comment u left in my blog.
take care buddy,,hope u see u soon

KOKEEN said...

who r u dating noowww?