Sunday, April 5, 2009

To 'A', Or Not To 'A'

I would want to say this to every one who's taking exam or test this year, whether semester end examinations, the finals for Kolej Matrikulasi, PMR or even SPM. Good luck. I see various potentials from many friends of mine. But do your best, as the best will welcome better. How much I like to see you guys excel in your own fields. Put aside any other problems or barriers to your goals. Just hanging up from a call, I heard my friend cried because she can't do her accounts. Tomorrow is the test. Yeah, cruel right?

 Sunday. 

Morning. 

Test. 

How barbaric. And she has C++ this coming Monday. I have Arabic 101 this coming Friday. Economic sucks, and Statistics has already gone down the drain. Nah, we'll get Dean's List again insyaAllah this semester.

No comments: