Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Beggar Just Can't Choose His Meal

Gidday mate! Yeah, I just tried my dad's new cross-trainer. Cool. It was only yesterday I brought out The Rider to the family room. Damn heavy. Taking it out would already burn 173 calories off me. Sheesh. Now I got to know that my mum had ordered another workout machine. Know why? My dad watched a whole season of The Biggest Loser and now he wants to lose another 10 pounds. Now he's like, 152. I don't know la. More confidence I guess. Ha3 Oh ya, my parents are health freaks. My mum would be in constant watch of her weight and Abah pulak kalau boleh nak check-ups every week. 

Osim Chair lah, i-Gallop lah, Ogawa whatever la, pretty much a whole set now. Hope that not any of them end up in the reading room. I've already put my organ there. Ha3 anyhow, I'm talking here about expenses. In this time of life, everyone should be saving. The least you should save is 10% of your monthly income. The clouds are getting darker I see. The pain is already felt. People are getting more worried as the government covered the real story. 

Now, Abah is saying 'told you so..' He's been saving like nobody's business. Even though Ibu's spending, he'd still remind her to save. I'm following my parents' footsteps. If then I'm not aware of my expenses, today I don't spend at all. It really is hard, but I think it's worth it. Yeah we're living lavish now, but till when do I want to depend on them? So, initiative taken. He3 I won't ask anyone to join me, but everyone must know their limits. If your bowl is small, don't ask for a bucket of soup. 

No comments: