Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's Been A Hard Day's Night

After what seems to be a week, the classes of my second semester ended yesterday. That's right. No more. Niet. Well, I'm relieved. The nearer I am to the end, the harder it gets. How in the world can we sleep just 8 hours for a whole week? I kept on eating and eating but no weight was gained. Well that's what my scale told me lah. Ha3 Yeah. Okay, just to recap what happenned this week.

Monday : Arrived UiTM. Finishing the final touch of QMT 216 project. ha3

Tuesday : Nadiia Dinner. Went to and fro Hotel Sri Pelangi. Bought Nasi Lemak. Damn good.

Wednesday : Tuanku The Sultan of Johor's birthday. Parents came. Start the Arabic 101 project. A whole day without rest. At night, exchange insults with someone.

Thursday : Still with Arabic 101 project. How cruel. Another day without rest. Oh ya, bought Shu Nasi Lemak. Glad she liked it. 

Friday : Again with the Arabic project. Went out to buy Awin's ticket home. Arabic test at night. Went home right after it. 

Seems simple, and yet disastrous. I'm hoping for better days ahead. Oh ya, I found new name to give to someone. Annabelle Leesa.

p/s; Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas Tuanku Sultan Iskandar Ibni Almarhum Sultan Ismail. Daulat Tuanku.

No comments: