Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ordinary It's Not

I just finished watching Breaking And Entering. It's a Brit. Yeah. Brit's shows has the talents of cracking my skull open. You've seen that movie? If not, then watch it. Download it or wait for Star Movies to screen it. It's good you know. Really an eye-opener. Okay the thing I got from it is that Brits are full of adultery. Okay not that I say that it's good or what. Depends on how you decipher it. 


It's a story about this young architect, whose life is kinda empty. He's looking for love even though he's got one. He went from a hooker to someone whose life so tragic that she can't possibly be calm without hearing anything. You must know that he has a wife a a stepdaughter at home. At last, he can't take it anymore, so he came clean and the rest is for you to see.

What catches my attention was the architect's conscience. He has none. And oh ya, and there's a quote from the wife.

'When you're so sad to a point, you're not sad anymore'
That is true. I don't know how to describe but having your trust betrayed is so heart-breaking. When you do it, you won't feel anything but think about the people who trusted you. How would they feel? I don't want to be that guy in the story. When he did it, he never thought about the consequences laying in front of him. Turn out, his life almost wrecked but lucky him, he managed to save it. Then again, it's just a movie.

In real life, it's more than daisies and buttercups. Nothing can be solved in mere minutes. Trust is so strong, but when broken, it's almost impossible to mend it. I used to trust loads of people. That's my weakness. Well, lets just say I don't trust nobody anymore. Have yours betrayed, to learn and value deeply, the meaning of trust. This is a definition no varsity can even come close to provide it. 

No comments: