Saturday, May 2, 2009

I Am Not You

Hello there. Went to Pavilion just now. You've guessed it, more spoilt brats. I don't just say it out of annoyance, but I do get feedbacks you know. Not everyone enjoys the experience of seeing a bunch of kids hanging around, making noises and kissing each other without any sense of shame. I know how is it being adolescent, with the raging hormones and all. But if you HAD to kiss each other, do it behind close doors lah.. I'm not saying that it is okay to do such things. You must know your limits. 

I had never seen anyone so stupid before. But a few days ago I encounter a guy who had just lost his wife. It was at 2 in the afternoon I think. The wife had just been buried at 10. He went to my granny's place to ask anyone if they wanted his child. At first I thought the guy was crazy. Without proper documentation and all, it would never work. Then he asked for RM2000 upfront. From that statement, I derive a theory which says he is a nutcase and a scumbag. 

Theres no wonder that kids nowadays are so insolent. It all originated from how you actually raise that child. A young man is like a cement. Mold it while it is still soft. When it solidifies, that's the real them. Voila. Congratulations. I never really have a dream of being a parent. I don't want to. Yes, it's God's gift, but the gift that you yourself are looking for. It comes with a responsibility greater than any others. It's not a bean bag you know. 

These kids, they're the future of our country. We don't want to see a bunch of alcoholics or yang sewaktu dengannya running the government do we? How it is right now, that is already good. We just need to find a replacement that is as sane as the ones right now. For those who concerns lah kan. I mean, anything that we do actually affects everything. It's just we didn't realise it. How can we when we're so self-centered? 

On a lighter note, my mum asked me whether I contacted her anymore. I gave my answer and she asked why. I never really discuss this matter with my parents because I don't feel comfortable doing so. I don't know. She said to me that as a friend, why not. I just kept quite. Some things are meant to be left just like that. 

If a couple remains as friends after they broke up, they are either still in love, or they never were.

No comments: