Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Is That Really It?

Evening. Okay, when I write this post, I had just finished reading loads of ghost stories posted on Laman Blog Rasmi Misteri Jam 12. I think it's a stupid thing to do. No2, don't get me wrong. I love ghost stories. It's just that, well, I'm not that berani lah. Yes, I had to admit that fact. I mean, it's no use saying that I am who I'm not. So, yeah, I am a bit affected right now. You can give me a guy with a gun, but don't put anything mystical in front of me. =)

I remember (ha3 nak jugak citer pengalaman sendiri) when I was 8. I went back from my Quran reciting class at 8 in the evening. I went from the house of my ustazah to one of my friend's. My mum was supposed to be waiting for me there. As I walk along the creepy road beside the sewage treatment plant, I saw someone, probably a lady, was holding a small child. The lady has waist-length hair. I thought it was my mum, so I ran after her. This 'lady' went behind a tree and vanished.

Seriously, I know I wasn't imagining anything. The image was vivid. When I saw my mum, I told her what happenned. She kinda wanted to deny that it was something odd, by saying maybe it was some woman with her child. But I know, it was something. Sheeiit.. If it happenned recently, I swear I won't go home after dark. Lagi2 rumah aku memang sebelah penuh pokok2. Damn. Kalau masuk rumah memang nampak lah ape yang kat hutan tu mase park kereta kat garage. If I am in the situation where I had to get into my house after 10, I would either ask my mum to wait for me or just storm into the house. 

Azizi told me, that it is true that if we don't interrupt these paranormal being, they won't disturb us. But what if they are the ones who wanted to fool around with us? Well if that's the case, believe that God is everywhere. We are His creations. Whatever happens, we must ask for His help. Not the others. I'm sorry if this coincide with any of other works, but I just felt the need to write this, so as to remind myself that we are not alone in this vast world of God. If you want to read a good ghost story written by Mr Izuan, click here.

Oh ya. Long live the Queen. ;)

2 comments:

Izuan said...

That's not "a good ghost story". It's just written to annoy students who love to read my blog (when they are supposed to be studying). Like you, for instance. Hee hee.

Thanks for the link. =)

Sufee Yusli said...

Ha3 studying is such a subjective word sir..