Friday, June 26, 2009

I Like Doing This

Hello. I'm going to address three stuff which I think is kinda important. So here goes nothing.

STORY 1

I went to the Land of The Riches yesterday. Instead of going back home to Pavilion, I headed for Gardens this time. This would mean that I needed to take the train. I really am not allowed to have the driver drive me around. Unethical. During the process which took me an hour and a half, I remembered how much I hate public transportation. It's slow, and noisy, and crowded.

Because I don't know how to get to KL Central from Bank Negara, I had to ask the lady at the counter. Then, the bloody gal looked at me like I was someone who owes her money and said, 'Naik Komuter lah.' Wa, I had to give A+ for her profesionalism and friendliness. My guess is she's having her period. But who cares. Seriously the service sector needs some major overhaul.

STORY 2

Have you ever watched A Razak Mohaideen's works? I don't call him by his title because he don't deserve the professorship. His movies are stupid. None would grab my attention, not even when I'm dying and all I have are his movies. What I'll do is I would pile them up, pour a bottle of vodka on em', light up my cigar and watch them being eaten by fire after I threw my lighter at it.

Why so? Look at the main character. Saiful Apek. Yeah, he's harmless. But what's around him? A lot of girls chasing him around, drooling over him and dying to marry the guy. I mean, look at the guy. Nak potong rambut pun malas. If he's like Akhil Hayy then it's quite okay. But he looks like A Gila Guy to me. Tunjuk sangat yang Melayu asyik berangan. Wake up to the fact please. Memang lah jodoh kat tangan Tuhan tapi come on la.. Tuhan pun pandai mix and match okay..

STORY 3

I oppose the plan to build a third bridge to Singapore. There are loads of thing to consider and the result is obvious. We Johorians especially Iskandarian (ceh3) knows why, and for once, respect the Sultan's views and opinions. Enough said.

2 comments:

Izuan said...

Sufee, I totally agreed with Story 2. I never understood why people would want to see such movies because I simply flick to another channel if one happened to be shown on TV. I'd rather watch Discovery or Animal Planet instead! And I couldn't agree more about your thoughts on Saiful Apek.

Forgive me for having such thoughts, because I was strongly conditioned (from Hollywood movies and fairy tales) into thinking that heroes SHOULD be tall, brave, handsome, muscular, powerful.. everything that is NOT Saiful Apek T_T

Sufee Yusli said...

Yes sir, actually we are on the same page. As you said, Hollywood made us think that heroes should possess those traits. Well, to me, it fits the glory.

I do hope that this particular director doesn't continue to downgrade our society just for the sake of his own pocket.