Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Hate, So I Kill

Hello. I've been busy lately, I mean, very, busy. So that explains the lack of update. Sorry. But I've watched the news which reported Jakarta being attacked by JI. Jemaah Islamiyah. Shame be put to the Muslim society, again. I am very disappointed with this act of violence. Whatever it is, you are still promoting killings and destruction my friends. Does Islam really taught you that? I will answer it myself, no!

Yes, it is true that over history, there are many episodes where we see that Muslims are oppressed, but even our Prophet Muhammad does not allow us to pay blood with blood. I remembered the story where someone was calling Rasulullah, and then snapping the turban or the collar of his shirt. The effect of this was that there were marks on Rasulullah's neck. One of the sahabat was about to beat the guy but Rasulullah forbade him from doing so.

What does this shows us? That even Rasulullah does not want to put harm on anyone. Not even the ones that are his enemies. But what are we doing now? Bombing London, Bali, Jakarta, so on and so forth. When will this end? What's next I must ask you extremist. I don't understand what's in your mind. You have to have the compassion towards human being, then only Allah bless every breath you take. Itu pun kalau Dia redha lah.

The JI's objective to make this Indonesia-Malaysia-Singapore-Brunei as some sort of Islam Nation thingy will never succeed with violence. We are the people of peace. I hope so. Please, do not tarnish the image of Islam by showing your act of 'jihad'. Clearly you need to read the Quran more. I'm not pious but I know the difference between jihad and stupidity.

p/s; Oh ya, congratulation to UiTM Vice Chancellor, Dato' Seri Prof Dr. Ibrahim Abu Shah (now Tan Sri) for the bestowing of the Panglima Setia Mahkota by His Majesty Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin. You deserve it.

No comments: