Thursday, July 23, 2009

H1N1 Really Affect The Tourism Sector

H1N1 is becoming very mischievous lately. 4 UiTM campuses has been closed due to the infections these students are catching. We don't know yet whether Johore's will be soon enough, but I sure hope that this campus will not be closed. I hate substitute classes. So, pray to God that we're being hindered from those stuff. (betul ke ayat aku neh?)

This afternoon's class was quite dull. Dr Syed Omar called Biha and Dayang to come in front and present their topics. Then came along Del and Hana. They called Pinky and Arif followed by Afiq and I. He made it as if we're fighting against each other, comparing which class has the best group. Ha3 ok2 I take it back. His class was interesting. But to some, it's a good sleeping pill.

Malam ni Prof Kamil buat solat hajat. Elak H1N1. Kat P.I. Datang yeah!

No comments: