Tuesday, August 18, 2009

When Everything Falls Apart


Good day. I had the idea of this upon reading an entry written by my friend. A teenager's life is more than anyone had ever expected. There comes peer pressure, hopes from parents, schoolwork pressure, and one of the most famous among us, love. Ha.. By reading this, some of us may remember their girlfriends or boyfriends, some of us may be sad of recent rejections, some may feel uneasy, and some may just say 'eleh, nak buat ape bercinta? Tengah belajar lagi..'

Going back to the main picture. This is the phase of life which you aimed for the stars. Yes my friends. Aim for the star! So that if you missed, you will land on the moon. Or is it the other way? Ha whatever it is, I always am cautious about what to expect. Well we should know where we stand right? That's what I've always thought lah. But many would never stop expecting me to be the best, to achieve something that I myself am unsure of. All that we can do whenever this happens is to do the best.

But many would squeeze off their brains, just to make sure that they meet the expectations of others. Why should we? If you can't do it, then stop. Don't make it too hard for yourself. The best you can do is to do the best. Ha3 But seriously, my best is this far. I have no idea on what to talk about anymore. So, I leave it to you to think about it. Oh ya, I found this picture just now. I miss you guys!!

No comments: