Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nananana.. I'm Hating It

Why do we want to boycott McD? Why Coca Cola? Tun Mahathir said drinking a can of Coke is equivalent to drinking a can of Palestinian blood. Who would actually want that? I don't. But we must think about this. What about the people working there? Our people, who also cares about humanity and loathe the attack of Israel on Gaza. They are in a place that they cannot do anything but to continue working, because they have a family to feed. 

Another thing that I don't understand is when they say the Palestinians died in a syahid way. Well, to my personal understanding, syahid is honoured to a person if they died defending Islam. At this point of time, I don't think the war is about religion. It's about a strip of land, called Gaza. And when we ask the Palestinians, they will say 'In Allah's name, this is the land of the Palestinians, give it back to us, we don't want our child to be afraid'. None of them will remember anything about Masjidil Aqsa or Jerussalem. Mind that fact okay?

Before we do anything, look at every perspective. I have my own. What's yours? By the way, I'm not eating McDs and not going to Starbucks to show my protest. Oh ya, I've cut down my Coke intake too. To zero. See, I'm sacrificing in the name of humanity. I'm not as radical as anyone would guess too right?

No comments: